Pyramids [electronic resource] : a novel of Discworld / Terry Pratchett.
- ISBN: 9780061807206 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- ISBN: 0061807206 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- ISBN: 9780061367694 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061367699 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061367700 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061367702 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| Unlike most teenaged boys, Teppic isn't chasing girls and working at the mall. Instead, he's just inherited the throne of the desert kingdom of Djelibeybi, a job that's come a bit earlier than he expected (a turn of fate his recently departed father wasn't too happy about either). It's bad enough being new on the job, but Teppic hasn't a clue as to what a pharaoh is supposed to do. After all, he's been trained at Ankh-Morpork's famed assassins' school, across the sea from the Kingdom of the Sun. First, there's the monumental task of building a suitable resting place for Dad--a pyramid to end all pyramids. Then there are the myriad administrative duties, such as dealing with mad priests, sacred crocodiles, and marching mummies. And to top it all off, the adolescent pharaoh discovers deceit and betrayal--not to mention a headstrong handmaiden-at the heart of his realm.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1003 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 243 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Discworld (Imaginary place) >
Teenage boys > Fiction.
Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
Pharaohs > Fiction.
Pyramids > Fiction.
Search for related items by series