View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061367755 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061367753 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061367762 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061367761 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
Title from eBook information screen.
When last seen, the singularly inept wizard Rincewind had fallen off the edge of the world. Now magically, he's turned up again, and this time he's brought the Luggage. But that's not all ... Once upon a time, there was an eighth son of an eighth son who was, of course, a wizard. As if that wasn't complicated enough, said wizard then had seven sons. And then he had an eighth son -- a wizard squared (that's all the math, really). Who of course, was a source of magic -- a sorcerer.
|System Details Note:||
Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 878 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 223 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Discworld (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Wizards > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Search for related items by series