View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101504482 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110150448X (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101513880 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101513888 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (325 pages).
- Publisher: New York : Speak, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| As a teenage vampire, Vlad has spent the last four years trying to handle the pressures of school while sidestepping a slayer out for his blood. Now he's a senior, and Vlad must confront the secrets of the past, unravel the mystery of who he really is, make decisions about his future, and face his greatest enemy. It's a senior year that totally bites.
|Target Audience Note:|| 700 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons > Juvenile fiction.
High schools > Juvenile fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Book on CD > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series