The silent sea / Clive Cussler ; with Jack Du Brul.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101181164 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101181168 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101185971 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 110118597X (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (403 pages).
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2010
Description based on print version record.
Cabrillo, chasing the remnants of a crashed satellite in the Argentine jungle, stumbles upon a shocking revelation that leads him in search of an ancient Chinese expedition--and a curse that seems to have survived for more than five hundred years.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cabrillo, Juan (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Intelligence service > Fiction.
Ship captains > Fiction.
Mercenary troops > Fiction.
Argentina > Fiction.
Antarctica > Fiction.
Search for related items by series