- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Peabody PL - Columbia City||J FROST (Text)||30403001556653||Childrens - Fiction||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Morristown Branch||YA LP FRO (Text)||78731000426327||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780786294978 (lg. print : hc ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0786294973 (lg. print : hc ; alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 169 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Two Scottish sisters, living on the western island of Barra in the 1850s, relate, in alternate voices and linked narrative poems, their experiences after their family is forcibly evicted and separated with one sister accompanying their parents and younger siblings to Cape Breton, Canada, and the other staying behind with other family on the small island of Mingulay.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series