Crossing to safety [electronic resource] / Wallace Stegner ; introduction by Terry Tempest Williams ; afterword by T.H. Watkins.
- ISBN: 9780307430861 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0307430863 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (315 p.)
- Edition: Modern Library pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Modern Library, 2002.
|Summary, etc.:|| Two couples meet during the Depression years in Madison, Wis., and become devoted friends despite vast differences in upbringing and social status.
Search for related items by subject
Married people >
Friendship > Fiction.
Novelists > Fiction.
Vermont > Fiction.
Search for related items by series