Crossing to safety / Wallace Stegner ; introduction by Terry Tempest Williams ; afterword by T.H. Watkins.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780307430861 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0307430863 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (315 pages).
- Edition: Modern Library pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Modern Library, 2002.
Two couples meet during the Depression years in Madison, Wis., and become devoted friends despite vast differences in upbringing and social status.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Novelists > Fiction.
Vermont > Fiction.
Search for related items by series