Mortal prey / John Sandford.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown PL - Brownstown||MYS SANDFOR LUCAS b.13 (Text)||79361000092855||Adult Mystery||Available||-|
|Syracuse Turkey Creek Twp PL - Syracuse||FIC SAN MYSTERY BK.13 (Text)||50577010916019||Adult Mystery||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 424 pages ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Berkley premium ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2008.
- Copyright: ©2002
Lucas Davenport series numeration from goodreads.com.
Originally published: [New York] : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2002.
Nearly killed in a hit attempt, retired hitwoman Clara Rinker goes into hiding, prompting Lucas Davenport, a one-time target of Clara's, to assist the FBI and DEA in tracking her down before her old bosses in the St. Louis mob get to her first.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Minnesota > Minneapolis > Fiction.
Minneapolis (Minn.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- [Prey series ; 
- Lucas Davenport ; [book 13]
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey series ; 13.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Lucas Davenport ; 13.