On a collection of fishes made by Mr. Alan Owston in the deep waters of Japan / by David Starr Jordan and John Otterbein Snyder.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 45, art.  (Text)||741389-2012||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: pages 230-240 : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1903.
Originally published April 11, 1904.
Vol. 45 (Quarterly issue, v. 1) with t.p. dated 1903, was issued 4 parts in 2, with covers dated 1904.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fishes > Japan.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections / Smithsonian Institution ; v. 45, article 
- Publication ; 1447
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 45, art. 19.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 1447.