Hangman's curse [electronic resource] / Frank Peretti.
- ISBN: 9781418535537 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1418535532 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781595544452 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1595544453 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (281 p.) : ill.
- Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : Tommmy Nelson, c2001.
|General Note:|| Reprint. Originally published: c2001.
|Summary, etc.:|| When several students at Baker High School are stricken by an alleged curse of the school's ghost, Elijah and Elisha Springfield and their parents, undercover investigators, are sent to uncover the truth behind the events.
|Target Audience Note:|| 7-9 Baker & Taylor.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series