The hound of the Baskervilles / Arthur Conan Doyle ; introduction by Laurie R. King ; notes by James Danly.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780307432292 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0307432297 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xx, 181 pages).
- Edition: Modern Library pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Modern Library, 2002.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Sir Charles Baskerville's sudden heart attack and death have the townspeople in shock and searching for the one to blame--the family dog--while Sherlock Holmes leads the investigation.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Holmes, Sherlock > Fiction.
Private investigators > England > Fiction.
Blessing and cursing > Fiction.
Dartmoor (England) > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Search for related items by series