Marilyn & me : a photographer's memories / Lawrence Schiller.
- ISBN: 9780385536684 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0385536682 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, 114 pages) : illustrations
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Nan A. Talese/ Doubleday, 2012.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Preface: you owe it to history -- The big bad wolf -- Waiting on Marilyn -- Parachuting in -- Photographers can be easily replaced -- A photo that said everything, but showed nothing -- Who is Dom? -- Leave me alone -- August 5, 1962 -- Afterword.
|Summary, etc.:|| A personal account by the author recounts his early days as a photojournalist and his friendship with Marilyn Monroe on the sets of "Let's Make Love" and the unfinished "Something's Got to Give.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monroe, Marilyn, 1926-1962.
Motion picture actors and actresses > United States > Biography.