Who do I lean on? [electronic resource] / Neta Jackson.
- ISBN: 9781595549518 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 159554951X (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Nashville, Tenn.] : Thomas Nelson Inc., 2011.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Martha Manning.
|Summary, etc.:|| Just as Gabby Fairbanks thinks she is finally getting her life in order, new challenges to her faith and her future arise. Her mother's insurance payout will allow Gabby to go ahead with plans to purchase the building where she currently rents and make it available to homeless mothers and their children. But Philip, her estranged husband, wants her to loan him the money to repay his gambling debts and Lee, her legal aid attorney wants to take their friendship to the next level.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 152285 KB; MP3 file size: 298460 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Christian women >
Shelters for the homeless > Fiction.
Chicago (Ill.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Yada Yada house of hope novel ; bk. 3
- Jackson, Neta. Yada Yada house of hope (Thomas Nelson Publishers) ; bk. 3.