View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781595549570 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1595549579 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Nashville, Tenn.] : Thomas Nelson Inc., 2011.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Martha Manning.
|Summary, etc.:|| The tables have turned, and Gabby's estranged husband needs her in a way neither ever expected. He's begging for reconciliation, but Gabby has moved on, finding purpose and a future in the House of Hope. Not only has she found shelter for herself and her sons there, but she's able to help provide shelter for homeless moms and their kids. And yet, there's a hole in her life.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 175197 KB; MP3 file size: 343776 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christian women > Fiction.
Shelters for the homeless > Fiction.
Chicago (Ill.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Yada Yada house of hope novel ; bk. 4
- Jackson, Neta. Yada Yada house of hope (Thomas Nelson Publishers) ; bk. 4.