Coraline / Neil Gaiman ; with illustrations by Dave McKean.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0060528834 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060528836 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0060773650 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060773656 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York : PerfectBound, 2002.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
Special features: Contains half a dozen e-book extras, not available in the standard print edition, including facsimile pages of Neil Gaiman's Coraline notebook and additional illustrations by Dave McKean.
|Summary, etc.:|| Looking for excitement, Coraline ventures through a mysterious door into a world that is similar, yet disturbingly different from her own, where she must challenge a gruesome entity in order to save herself, her parents, and the souls of three others.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1609 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 1466 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Supernatural > Fiction.