- ISBN: 9780792765431 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0792765435 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: North Kingstown : BBC Audiobooks America, 2009.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Lindsay Ellison.
|Summary, etc.:|| Jake finds the corpse of a world-famous corporate trader who used to be a local boy, and when her friend Ellie confesses to the murder, Jake smells a cover-up and investigates as cops and journalists swarm into snowbound Eastport.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 157988 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tiptree, Jacobia (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Dwellings > Maintenance and repair > Fiction.
Women detectives > Maine > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Eastport (Me.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A home repair is homicide mystery
- Graves, Sarah, 1951- Home repair is homicide mystery (BBC Audiobooks America)