View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781401685126 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1401685129 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Thomas Nelson, 2011.
|General Note:|| Duration: 10:36:00.
Downloadable audio file.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Simon Bubb.
|Summary, etc.:|| Kit Livingstone is on the run, hunted by the Burley Men, as he tries to piece together a map that reveals the hidden dimensions of the multiverse. Kit, however, is not the only one traveling through time and space to influence the future of the future.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space and time > Fiction.
Maps > Fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- Bright Empires novel ; bk. 2
- Lawhead, Stephen R., 1950- Bright Empires novel (Thomas Nelson) ; bk. 2.