View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781427216700 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1427216703 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9781427213808 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1427213801 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9 hr., 33 min., 36 sec.)).
- Edition: Unabridged ed.
- Publisher: [New York] : Macmillan Young Listeners, 
- Copyright: ℗2011
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Matthew Brown.
Two-hundred-sixty years after a terrible accident destroyed their bodies, sixteen-year-old Locke and seventeen-year-old Kara have been brought back to life in newly bioengineered bodies, with many questions about the world they find themselves in and more than two centuries of horrible memories of being trapped in a digital netherworld wondering what would become of them.
|Target Audience Note:||
Age 12 and up.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on audiobook version record.
Search for related items by subject
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- The Jenna Fox chronicles ; v. 2
- Pearson, Mary (Mary E.). Jenna Fox chronicles (Macmillan Audiobooks) ; v. 2.