The harvest of grace [electronic resource] / Cindy Woodsmall.
- ISBN: 9780307739070 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0307739074 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9780307577245 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0307577244 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 sound file (11 hr., 5 min., 4 sec.)
- Edition: Library ed.
- Publisher: New York : Books on Tape, p2011.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Cassandra Campbell.
|Summary, etc.:|| A young Old Order Amish woman's determination to flee from a bad decision and save a farm pits her against the Amish man determined to see that she falls. Can the two find common ground? Or will their unflinching efforts toward opposite goals blur the bigger picture--a path to forgiveness, glimpses of grace, and the promise of love?
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on audiobook version record.
Search for related items by subject
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series