View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780307745927 (sound recording)
- ISBN: 0307745929 (sound recording)
- ISBN: 9780307745903 (sound recording)
- ISBN: 0307745902 (sound recording)
- Publisher: [New York] : Listening Library, 2011.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Cassandra Campbell.
|Summary, etc.:|| The residents of Hard Pan, California, come together to help Brigitte and Lucky when the County Health Department threatens to close down the café, and meantime Miles's life is complicated by his mother's return.
|Target Audience Note:|| 3-6.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject