- ISBN: 9780545357746 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0545357748 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9780545315258 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0545315255 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 sound file) : digital.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Scholastic Audio, 2011.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Erik Davies.
|Summary, etc.:|| Faolan, poised to take his place as a member of the revered Wolves of the Watch, may be the only one who can stop Dunbar MacHeath and his clan from provoking a war between the Watch and the bears.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on image on web page.
Search for related items by subject
Wolves > Juvenile fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / General
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series