- ISBN: 9781612112640 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1612112641 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| What is a blizzard? -- How do bizzards form? -- What can blizzards do? -- Predicting blizzards -- The "Superstorm" Blizzard of 1993.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Simple text and full color photographs introduce beginning readers to the characteristics of blizzards. Developed by literacy experts for students in kindergarten through third grade"--Provided by publisher.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Blizzards > Juvenile literature.
JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Earth Sciences / Weather.
Search for related items by series
- Blastoff! readers. Level 4
- Extreme weather
- Blastoff! readers. 4.
- Extreme weather (Minneapolis, Minn.)