The complete idiot's guide to getting published / by Sheree Bykofsky and Jennifer Basye Sander.
- ISBN: 9781101555392 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101555394 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101558805 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101558806 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Indianapolis, IN : Alpha Books, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| As you begin to write -- Submitting to publishers -- Getting a book contract -- Working with a publisher -- Continuing your career as an author.
|Summary, etc.:|| The next best thing to a personal literary agent and writing coach, this guide leads you step by step through the publishing process so you can make your manuscript stand out and finally see your book in print.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Authorship > Vocational guidance.
Authorship > Marketing.
Search for related items by series