Mr. Monk goes to Germany [electronic resource] / a novel by Lee Goldberg ; based on the USA network television series created by Andy Breckman.
- ISBN: 9781436236430 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1436236436 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440633614 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440633614 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, 275 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Obsidian, 
|Summary, etc.:|| An anxious Adrian Monk reverts to his OCD habits when his therapist heads off to a conference in Germany and follows his shrink to Europe, where he comes face to face with a man who might be responsible for his wife's death.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Monk, Adrian (Fictitious character) >
Private investigators > Fiction.
Eccentrics and eccentricities > Fiction.
Radio and television novels.
Search for related items by series