View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 1420102702 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781420102703 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1420102710 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9781420102710 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9781420127119 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 142012711X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (215 pages).
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Pub. Corp., 
- Copyright: ©2003
|Summary, etc.:|| Life isn't fair. Most women know it. But what can you do about it? Plenty...if you're part of the Sisterhood. On the surface, these seven women are as different as can be but each has had her share of bad luck, from cheating husbands to sexist colleagues to a legal system that often doesn't do its job. Now, drawn together by tragedy, they're forging a bond that will help them right the wrongs committed against them and discover inner strength they didn't know they had. Growing bolder with each act of justice, the Sisterhood is learning that when bad things happen, you can roll over and play dead...or you can get up fighting.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 977 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 253 KB).
|Source of Description Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Vigilantes > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Sexism > Fiction.
Women > Fiction.
Search for related items by series