The other Boleyn girl : a novel / Philippa Gregory.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon052/2001057646.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon041/2001057646.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0641/2001057646-s.html - Sample text
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||GRE (Text)||36626103514170||Adult Fiction||Reshelving||-|
|Peabody PL - Columbia City||FICTION GREGORY (Text)||30403002161438||Adult - Fiction||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||FIC Gregory (Text)||31208911406199||fiction||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 664 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Touchstone ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2003.
- Copyright: ©2001
|General Note:|| Series information from NoveList.
Series numeration from Wikipedia.
"A Touchstone Book."
Originally published in Great Britain : HarperCollins, c2001.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 663-664).
|Summary, etc.:|| Gregory's first installment of her "New York Times" bestselling series now the basis of a feature film from Sony Pictures, starring Eric Bana, Scarlett Johansson, and Natalie Portman. The daughters of a ruthlessly ambitious family, Mary and Anne Boleyn are sent to the court of Henry VIII to attract the attention of the king, who first takes Mary as his mistress, in which role she bears him an illegitimate son, and then Anne as his wife.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boleyn, Mary, 1508-1543 > Fiction.
Henry VIII, King of England, 1491-1547 > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Henry VIII, 1509-1547 > Fiction.
Mistresses > Fiction.
Historical fiction > 2001.
Search for related items by series
- [Tudor novels ; 2]
- [Tudor novels ; 1]
- Gregory, Philippa. Tudor novels ; 02.
- Gregory, Philippa. Tudor novels ; 01.