Theodore Boone [electronic resource] : the abduction / John Grisham.
- ISBN: 9781101526507 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1101526505 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781101526293 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1101526297 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 sound file : digital.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Audio, p2011.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Richard Thomas.
|Summary, etc.:|| When his best friend disappears from her bedroom in the middle of the night, thirteen-year-old Theo uses his legal knowledge and investigative skills to chase down the truth and save April.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 57584 KB; MP3 file size: 112938 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Family problems > Fiction.
Lawyers > Fiction.
Courts > Fiction.
Courts > Juvenile fiction.
Kidnapping > Juvenile fiction.
Dysfunctional families > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series