- ISBN: 9781101567722 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101567724 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101567739 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101567732 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dutton Children's Books, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| When his best friend disappears from her bedroom in the middle of the night, thirteen-year-old Theo uses his legal knowledge and investigative skills to chase down the truth and save April.
|Target Audience Note:|| 830 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kidnapping > Fiction.
Family problems > Fiction.
Courts > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series