View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781436232333 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1436232333 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440639371 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 144063937X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York : Speak, 2008.
First published in the U.S. by Viking, 2006.
Contains an excerpt from the author's next book, "Take me there".
High school seniors Sara and Tobey attempt to figure out what is important in life as they try to balance their preparations for their futures with their enjoyment of the present.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.