101 ways to bug your friends and enemies [electronic resource] / by Lee Wardlaw.
- ISBN: 9781101527450 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101527455 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101529393 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101529393 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (281 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, c2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Steve "Sneeze" Wyatt takes half of his classes at the high school, where he attracts the attention of a bully on the varsity golf team, while at middle school all of his friends seem to be falling in love--including Sneeze, himself.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series