- ISBN: 9781101532300 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101532300 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101532249 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101532246 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York, NY : Penguin Group, 2005, c2004.
|General Note:|| First published in the United States by Dutton Children's Books.
|Summary, etc.:|| The year between turning eleven and turning twelve bring many changes for Winnie and her friends.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Best friends > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series