- ISBN: 9781101146231 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101146230 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786507009 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786507004 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2001.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Summary, etc.:|| Lt. Lucas Davenport, the heroic detective introduced in Rules of Prey, faces his most terrifying case when a series of gruesome mutilation killings shocks Minneapolis. Davenport's case will either bring him back to life--or send him over the edge.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based title details screen.
Search for related items by subject
Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) >
Minneapolis Metropolitan Area (Minn.) > Fiction.
Saint Paul Metropolitan Area (Minn.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series