View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101146231 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101146230 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786507009 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786507004 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2001.
Lt. Lucas Davenport, the heroic detective introduced in Rules of Prey, faces his most terrifying case when a series of gruesome mutilation killings shocks Minneapolis. Davenport's case will either bring him back to life--or send him over the edge.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based title details screen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction
Minneapolis Metropolitan Area (Minn.) > Fiction.
Saint Paul Metropolitan Area (Minn.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series