- ISBN: 9780786508679 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786508671 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101146224 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101146222 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| A terrorist conspiracy, masterminded by a small group of Native Americans, embarks on a series of ritualistic murders, offing public officials known for their record of prejudice against Indians. Dakota medicine men Sam and Aaron Crow recruit killers whom they arm with obsidian knives on leather thongs and send out to cut the throats of victims in Minnesota, Oklahoma and New York--for starters. Both Sam and Aaron act as fathers to young Shadow Love (since each has been his mother's lover); Shadow Love is, in fact, a psychopath who will use the Indian murder mission to fulfill his own agenda.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Minnesota > Minneapolis > Fiction.
Minneapolis (Minn.) > Fiction.