View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781426842450 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426842457 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426842450 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426842457 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 416 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ont. : MIRA, c2009.
Those Christmas angels, c2003 ; Where angels go, c2007.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Those Christmas angels -- Where angels go.
Every Christmas, three lovable angels visit Earth. Once a year, Shirley, Goodness and Mercy are allowed to intervene (or, more accurately, interfere!) in human affairs. Despite their frequent misadventures and the chaos they often cause, things always seem to turn out right. This Christmas, join those Christmas angels as they respond to Anne Fletcher's prayer request. She wants her son, Roy, to meet a special woman ... and the angels contrive to throw Julie Wilcott in his path (literally!). Watch as the heaven-sent messengers reunite a divorced couple, bring peace of mind to an elderly man and grant a little boy's fondest wish. Because there's always joy where angels go.
Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : MIRA, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2222 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 356 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Angels > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Shirley (Fictitious character : Macomber) > Fiction.
Goodness (Fictitious character : Macomber) > Fiction.
Mercy (Fictitious character : Macomber) > Fiction.