- 8 of 9 copies available at Evergreen Indiana. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Greenwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781410446077 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410446077 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 495 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:||As plague ravages the overcrowded Earth, observed by a ruthless lunar people, Cinder, a gifted mechanic and cyborg, becomes involved with handsome Prince Kai and must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect the world in this futuristic take on the Cinderella story.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books
Social classes Fiction
Extraterrestrial beings Fiction
Large type books
Search for related items by series