View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0066212146 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780066212142 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0060771356 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060771355 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : PerfectBound, 2002.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
Electronic version of ed. published: New York, N.Y. : Avon Books, c1998. (390 p.).
|Summary, etc.:|| A widow tries to survive in a hostile town in North Carolina. She is Rachel Stone whose TV evangelist husband defrauded scores of citizens. Rachel, who has a child, finds work at a drive-in theater owned by widower Gabe Bonner. Love is born, but his family opposes her, considering her a gold digger.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1330 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 606 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > North Carolina > Fiction.
Single mothers > North Carolina > Fiction.
North Carolina > Fiction.