View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061690594 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061690597 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061690600 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061690600 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
A mischievous charade ... Harriet, Duchess of Berrow, is tired of her title and the responsibilities that come along with it. Enough with proper tea parties and elegant balls; what Harriet really wants is to attend an outrageous soiree where she can unleash her wildest whims and desires. But to attend such an event -- especially if the event in question is Lord Justinian Strange's rollicking fete, filled with noble rogues and rotters, risqué ladies and illicit lovers -- would be certain scandal. That's why she must disguise herself ... Looking forward to a night of uninhibited pleasure, Lord Strange is shocked to discover that beneath the clothes of a no-good rake is the most beautiful woman in the room. Why is a woman like her risking her reputation at his notorious affair? And can he possibly entice her to stay ... forever?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Passing (Identity) > Fiction.
Nobility > England > Social life and customs > 18th century > Fiction.
Single women > England > 18th century > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
England > 18th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series