View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101146644 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101146648 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786548064 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786548061 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (370 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Dutton, 
- Copyright: ©2004
A seemingly innocuous twenty-year-old photograph turns Grace Lawson's peaceful life upside down when her husband, Jack, mysteriously vanishes with the photograph and unanswered questions threaten her marriage and everything she knows.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Identity (Psychology) > Fiction.
Runaway husbands > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Married women > Fiction.
Suburban life > Fiction.
Photographs > Fiction.