- ISBN: 9781101468098 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101468092 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101476437 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101476435 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (302 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| When the six-year war between the Uplanders and Downlanders is over and Cam returns home to his village, questions dog him, from how he lost an arm to why he was the only one of his fellow soldiers to survive, such that he must leave until his own suspicions are resolved.
|Target Audience Note:|| 670 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||War > Fiction.
Villages > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Villages > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.