- ISBN: 9781429570473 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429570474 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440625435 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440625433 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (309 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Kiera Davis, tormented by terrifying blackouts and dark visions, is plunged into a nightmare when, one by one, her friends and enemies begin dying and at each murder scene witnesses report seeing a woman who resembles her.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series