- ISBN: 9781101567746 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101567740 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101567753 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101567759 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (263 pages, 3 pages)
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, 2011.
- Copyright: ©2010
|Summary, etc.:|| In the small city of Strattenburg there are many lawyers, and thirteen-year-old Theo Boone thinks he is one of them, but his inside knowledge of the justice system means trouble when a cold-blooded killer is about to go free and only Theo can stop him.
|Target Audience Note:|| 790 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Courts > Juvenile fiction.
Murder > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)