- ISBN: 9780786543014 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786543019 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101208137 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101208139 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (230 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Ace Books, 2003.
|Summary, etc.:|| Detective Taylor uses his gift as a child of the Nightside to help people find lost things, but when Joanna Barrett asks for his help finding her runaway daughter, Taylor is forced to return to the nightmares of his past to bring the girl home.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Fiction.
Taylor, John (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.