View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101545782 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110154578X (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101542903 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110154290X (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101540480 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101540486 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101543368 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101543361 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (341 p.) : map.
- Edition: Berkley trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2011.
|General Note:|| Title and description based on print record.
|Summary, etc.:|| The historic hotel in Boonsboro, Maryland, has endured war and peace, changing hands, even rumored hauntings. Now it's getting a major facelift from the Montgomery brothers and their eccentric mother. As the architect of the family, Beckett's social life consists mostly of talking shop over pizza and beer. But there's another project he's got his eye on: the girl he's been waiting to kiss since he was fifteen...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Architects > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Single mothers > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Boonsboro (Md.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series