View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781429597104 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429597100 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101128817 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110112881X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (372 pages)
- Edition: Berkley trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2008.
- Copyright: ©2007
Originally published: New York : G.P. Putnam's, 2007.
Gathering for their weekly knitting club at a small yarn shop on Manhattan's Upper West Side, a group of friends shares such challenges as raising children, navigating the ups and downs of their careers, and pursuing uncertain relationships.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Knitters (Persons) > Fiction.
Knitting > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.