The Friday night knitting club [electronic resource] / Kate Jacobs.
- ISBN: 9781429597104 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429597100 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101128817 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110112881X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (372 p.)
- Edition: Berkley trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2008, c2007.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : G.P. Putnam's, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Gathering for their weekly knitting club at a small yarn shop on Manhattan's Upper West Side, a group of friends shares such challenges as raising children, navigating the ups and downs of their careers, and pursuing uncertain relationships.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Mothers and daughters >
Female friendship > Fiction.
Knitters (Persons) > Fiction.
Knitting > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.