A discovery of witches / Deborah Harkness.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101475690 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101475692 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101467350 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101467355 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (579 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2011.
Witch and Yale historian Diana Bishop discovers an enchanted manuscript, attracting the attention of 1,500-year-old vampire Matthew Clairmont. The orphaned daughter of two powerful witches, Bishop prefers intellect, but relies on magic when her discovery of a palimpsest documenting the origin of supernatural species releases an assortment of undead who threaten, stalk, and harass her.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women historians > Fiction.
Genetics > Fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Witches > Fiction.
Alchemy > Manuscripts > Fiction.
Science and magic > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
New York (State) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.