View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101549070 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101549076 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101549025 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101549025 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (375 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Dutton, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Summary, etc.:|| Joseph is an assassin. His targets are supposed to be members of the other side in a war that has been raging for centuries. But after Joseph falls in love with a young woman, Maria, he begins to question the very foundation on which his life is built.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 314 KB).
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Assassins > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.