- ISBN: 9781440603853 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1440603855 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781440627729 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 144062772X (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781440606403 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1440606404 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2008.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| Straddling the border between Monana and Canada lies the Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park, Anna's home away from home when she is sent on a cross-training assignment to study grizzly bears. Along with bear researcher Joan Rand and a volatile, unpredictable teenage boy, Anna hikes the back country, seeking signs of bear. But the tables are turned on their second night out, when one of the beasts comes looking for them. Daybreak finds the boy missing, a camper mutilated, and Anna caught in a grip of fear, painfully aware that her lifelong bond with nature has inexplicably snapped.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1263 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 370 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 532 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Pigeon, Anna (Fictitious character) >
Glacier National Park (Mont.) > Fiction.
Women park rangers > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.