- ISBN: 9781436269551 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1436269555 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440629792 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 144062979X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (227 pages, 22 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Speak, 2008.
|General Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection.
Includes a preview of Green's Paper towns.
|Summary, etc.:|| Having been recently dumped for the nineteenth time by a girl named Katherine, recent high school graduate and former child prodigy Colin sets off on a road trip with his best friend to try to find some new direction in life while also trying to create a mathematical formula to explain his relationships.
|Target Audience Note:|| 890 Lexile.
|Awards Note:|| Michael L. Printz Honor for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2007.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Self-perception > Fiction.
Mathematics > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
Self-perception > Juvenile fiction.
Mathematics > Juvenile fiction.