Twilight at Conner Prairie [electronic resource] : the creation, betrayal, and rescue of a museum / Berkley W. Duck III.
- ISBN: 9780759120129 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0759120129 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xiii, 220 p.) : ill., map.
- Publisher: Lanham, Md. : AltaMira Press, c2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| The development of Conner Prairie -- The development of Earlham's endowment management policies -- The origins of the governance dispute -- The governance discussions shift to autonomy for the museum -- The governance discussions become confrontational -- The mediation effort -- The negotiations with Earlham's lawyers -- The sun goes down over Conner Prairie -- Retreat and reorganization -- The issues take shape -- Waiting and thinking -- The attorney general rolls out his strategy -- The Hamilton County lawsuit -- Positioning the dispute for resolution -- Sunrise -- The organization of new Conner Prairie.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Conner Prairie (Museum) >
Historical museums > Indiana > Fishers > History.
Open-air museums > Indiana > Fishers > History.
Earlham College > History.
Search for related items by series
- American Association for State and Local History book series
- American Association for State and Local History book series.