Track and field takedown / by Jake Maddox ; text by Thomas Kingsley Troupe ; illustrated by Eduardo Gracia.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Camden-Jackson Twp PL - Camden||JFIC MAD (Text)||74082000015735||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Hamilton North PL - Cicero Main Branch||J FIC.c Maddox, Jake (Text)||78294000238083||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781434232878 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781434239013 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 65 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minn. : Capstone Stone Arch Books, 2012.
When Ring Lake Middle School decides to host an Olympic Fest, Kyle is assigned to compete in the track and field throwing events--will practice make him good, or will he embarrass himself in front of everyone?
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series