- ISBN: 9781101525258 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101525258 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101525333 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101525339 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (257 pages)
- Edition: 2nd Jove mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Jove Books, 2004.
- Copyright: ©1983
|Summary, etc.:|| As she starts over in a new city, Lee Walker falls head over heels for her new boss and must choose between protecting her bruised and battered heart or trusting it to a man whose quiet strength just might heal it.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women construction workers > Fiction.